Terms and Conditions
- Call charges are subject to change without notice.
- NTC cards that are not used for the period of one year may expire without notice.
- Kabushiki Kaisha Auto World will not take any level of responsibility for misplaced, lost, stolen, tampered, and damaged NTC Modems, and NTC cards or card numbers, and for calls on which you may experience distortions, interruptions or which may get disconnected due to poor internet connectivity, signaling errors, or for any other reasons.
- Payments made for NTC Modems on delivery, and to charge or recharge the NTC cards are refundable only by Kabushiki Kaisha Auto World.
- Any charges deducted for completed calls will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Refund for NTC Modems under Money Back Guarantee policy may nullify if the NTC Modems are not returned within 16 days after receiving a request confirmation from NTC customer service.
- Refunds will be made only to local Bank or local Post office accounts, and the relevant remittance charges will be deducted prior to the refund. If the refundable value is same or lesser than the remittance charges, you will not eligible for a refund. (Remittance charges will not be deducted for refunds made under 14 days Money Back Guarantee policy.)
- There can be rare occasions where calls might be billed due to false answering supervision.
In such occasions, please contact NTC Customer Service via online Existing Customer form or by phone (numbers printed on your NTC card) within 30 days for reimbursements, not exceeding JPY 120/- per such occasion, not exceeding three such occasions under one payment, not exceeding three such payments. (Total = nine times. Three times under one payment, and under three such payments.)
- Kabushiki Kaisha Auto World reserves all rights to add, remove, and edit terms and conditions without notice.
- Any terms and conditions on matters which are not mentioned above will be at the total discretion of the management of Kabushiki Kaisha Auto World.